The Operation Officer is responsible for the development, operational structure and financial results of our office in Egypt Cai., and Takes on full accountability of the affiliate/subsidiary.
- Defines and implements annual budget plans and provides regular reports to the headquarters.
- A key part of the role of the Operation Officer will be to produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Coordinates with all other offices.
- Coordinates and develops all departments and ensures operational and strategic goals are achieved.
- Continually review and monitor market conditions and business performance to determine what actions we need to take to deliver against our top-line growth objectives.
- Ensure information is secured by the organization and oversee the internal communications.
- Keep a stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Helping with the management of agendas/travel arrangements etc.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
Requirements to Apply
- 3+ years experience in this field
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities
- Only fluent English speakers are welcome to apply
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of accounting and data
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Extensive negotiation experience, including comfort with legal and financial aspects of negotiations
- Highly strategic and capable of building a strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders