An affiliate marketing specialist helps develop relationships between advertisers or vendors and affiliates, such as a website or sales company. As an affiliate marketing specialist, your duties and responsibilities are to create new programs and campaigns aimed at the acquisition of new affiliates or to carry out campaigns for existing clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with existing affiliates and affiliation networks
- Recruit new affiliates and affiliation networks and develop relationships with them
- Handle different cases of affiliates and affiliation networks
- Follow up externally and internally
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external parties
- Collaborate with other departments to support the process
- Assist affiliates in setting up their campaigns
Requirements to Apply
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Customer service representative and Affiliates manager
- Excellent English communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in Has Offers/Cake or any other affiliate management platform is beneficial
- Experience in Web development is beneficial
- Has a marketing or advertising background
- Attention to details.
- Creative thinking.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities