We, at Itcan, are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Lead - Full Stack Developer who shares our passion for delivering the amazing web projects. The Lead Full Stack Developer Developer develops rich, interactive user experiences across client’s desktop and mobile platforms. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the latest web technologies, working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, and will be driven to help push web development initiatives.The ideal candidate will have the ability to effectively and efficiently plan, design, lead, and execute technical solutions and improvements. You enjoy working with teams and can mentor and lead effectively.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently plan, design, lead, and execute technical solutions and improvements
- Provide code quality assurance
- Make decisions on code architecture and design
- Conduct regular code reviews
- Promote code collaboration and engagement among the development team
- Establish standard coding guidelines and ensure they are followed by the team
- Estimate time for tasks assigned to team members and set deadlines accordingly
- Ensure the developers meet the pre-set deadlines regularly.
- Tackle any bugs, issues or conflicts professionally
Requirements to Apply
- Experience in LAMP stack [required]
- Any other additional stack knowledge [MEAN/MERN] is a plus
- Ability to review code to ensure coding standards are followed
- Understanding of security practices
- Basic knowledge of AWS or have worked with AWS servers
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility and usability.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Experience with command-line applications and task runners
- Hands on experience with e-commerce applications is an added advantage
- Experience building sites to function cross-platform and cross-browser
- Experience building database-driven applications and web sites